2. In the BIOS, find the section responsible for booting devices. Put the Windows 11 image media at the top of the boot list. Save the changes in BIOS and restart the computer.
3. If you have done everything correctly, a Windows 11 installation menu will appear after the reboot. Select language, time and currency format and input method. Press the "Next" button.
4. A new window will appear. Press the "Install now" button to continue the process.
5. You will then be asked to enter your product licence key. Do this if you have one and click on "Next". If you do not have one, press the "I don't have a product key" button.
6. Select the edition of the Windows 11 operating system you would like to install. We recommend installing the "Pro" or "Home" edition. Once you have selected, press the "Next" button.
7. Read the Windows 11 operating system licence agreement. Then tick the confirmation box and click "Next" to continue.
8. Select the installation type "Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)".
9. Next you will be taken to the disk space partitioning menu. If you don't have a new "SSD" or "HDD", you will see more partitions than you normally see in File Explorer. It is recommended that you delete all partitions completely and determine how much unused space you will end up with. Afterwards, you will need to partition the disk space. This depends on how many partitions you need. We recommend one disk = one partition. If you have an "SSD", install your operating system on it. Once the partitioning is complete, click on the partition where "Windows 11" is to be installed and click on "Next".
10. Once the disks have been successfully partitioned, the installation of the Windows 11 operating system will begin and the computer will reboot several times. Wait for all installation processes to complete.
11. Perform the initial configuration of Windows 11. Select the region and press the "Yes" button.
12. Select the required keyboard layout or input method. Press the "Yes" button.
13. Press the "Skip" button if you do not require an additional keyboard layout.
14. Name the device. We recommend using English letters only. Press the "Next" button.
15. After restarting the computer, select the "Set up for personal use" method.
16. Log in with a Microsoft account. If you don't have one, create it directly there.
17. The parameter restore will appear. Press the "View advanced settings" button.
18. Select "Set up as new device" and press the "Next" button to continue.
19. The system prompts you to set a PIN code for security purposes. Press the "Create PIN" button.
20. Enter the pin code and then confirm it. Press the "OK" button to continue.
21. Check the privacy settings and configure them. Press the "Accept" button.
22. Check the ways of interacting with the computer. Select the required ones and press the "Accept" button. If you would rather not do so, press the "Skip" button.
23. You can also link your Android phone to your computer by scanning the QR code. If you do not want to do this, press the "Skip" button.
24. Select the type of file backup. Click "Next" if you want to use OneDrive. If not, click on "Save files to this computer only".
25. This will bring you to your desktop. Done! The Windows 11 operating system has been successfully installed.
Recommendations after Windows 11 installation
After installing the Windows 11 operating system, it is recommended that you do the following:
- install all the latest updates using the "Windows Update" section;
- install all the latest drivers by downloading them from the official website of the motherboard;
- install the latest drivers for the graphics card by downloading them from the official website of the manufacturer.