1. Press “Win” + “R”. Type “mdsched” (without quotation marks) and press “OK”.
2. In the window that appears, select “Restart now and check for problems (recommended)” option.
3. After rebooting, your computer will run the Standard scan. Press “F1” to change the type of scan. Use arrow keys to set Test Mix to “Extended”.
4. After that, disable cache to make sure that scan only uses date from your RAM and nothing else. Press “Tab” to move to the next line and select “Off”.
5. Press “Tab” to move to the next line. Set Pass count to 15.
6. Press “F10” to launch RAM diagnostics, then wait for it to finish. A notification with the results of the scan will appear after your OS launches.