1. Go to the drivers page on the official NVIDIA website.
2. Fill in all the data according to your specifications. Press the "Search" button.
3. The website will automatically retrieve the latest driver version. Just click on the "Download" button.
4. Read all the agreements, and then click on the "Download" button.
5. Run the downloaded driver installer and press the "OK" button to continue.
6. Wait for the file saving process to finish on the computer, it will take a couple of minutes.
7. In the appeared window, select "NVIDIA Graphics Driver and GeForce Experience".
8. Read the proposed documents and press the "Agree and continue" button.
9. Select "Express (Recommended)" in the installation options and press the "Next" button.
10. The installation of the graphics card drivers will start. Wait until this process is completed.
11. Done! The NVIDIA graphics card drivers have been successfully installed. Click the "Close" button.
1. Go to the NVIDIA GeForce Experience application page and click "Download".
2. Launch the installer. Read the documents and click "Accept and continue".
3. The installation of the NVIDIA GeForce Experience application begins. Wait until it has completed.
4. The NVIDIA GeForce Experience automatically launches. Log in with your NVIDIA account. If you do not have one, you should create one directly from the authorization screen.
5. Then, you will see the home page with your installed games. Click on the "Drivers" button at the top.
6. Click on the "Download" button located on the right side of the driver section.
7. Wait for the drivers' download to complete, this may take some time.
8. Click on the "Express Installation" button located on the right side of the driver section.
9. Wait until the installation of the drivers is completed, this may take some time.
10. Done! The drivers for your NVIDIA graphics card have been successfully installed. Click the "Close" button.