Complaint about a moderator
How to file a complaint about a moderator?
Complaints about the EXBO moderator department staff can be submitted by sending an email to [email protected]. The review period for complaints is 30 calendar days.
The following reasons are not a cause for a complaint about a member of the EXBO moderation staff:
- Obtaining any kind of blocking in the STALCRAFT game and for any reason;
- Refusal to review a blocking received in the STALCRAFT game;
- Problems with the distribution system or balance in the STALCRAFT game;
- Request for amnesty, that is, removal of any STALCRAFT game blocking.
Attach the filled-in form, which can be found below, to your letter.
Form for filing a complaint about a moderator
- Name of your game character:
- Name of the moderator who committed the violation:
- Name of game platform (EXBO/Steam):
- Name of the region you play on (EU/NA/SEA):
- Name of the resource where the violation occurred:
- Date and time when the violation occurred:
- The time zone you are located in:
- Detailed description of the violation committed:
- Evidence of the staff member's guilt (screenshots/video):