1. Launch the Steam app and log in to your account, if necessary.
2. From the top, open the section called “Library”. In the list on the left, look for the game STALCRAFT.
3. Right-click on STALCRAFT. In the list that appears, click the “Properties” button.
4. Open the section entitled “Local files” and click on “Move install folder”.
5. Select the required disk with the created “Steam” library and press the “Move” button.
6. Wait until the process of moving the folder is complete. It may take some time.
7. Click the “Close” button. After this, the transfer of the STALCRAFT game folder is successfully completed.