Intel HD drivers update
Update via the motherboard website
1. Go to the driver page on your motherboard's website.
2. Select the version of your operating system. Then search for the "VGA" driver and download it.
3. Open the downloaded driver archive and run the driver installer. Click the "Next" button.
4. Read the Intel Licence Agreement and click "Yes".
5. Read the list of system requirements for the driver. Click the "Next" button.
6. Wait for the installation process to complete. Then press the "Next" button.
7. Then select "Yes, I want to restart this PC now".
8. Click the "Finish" button. The installation of the drivers will be completed after a reboot.